Scholarships and awards
- 2012: Visiting Doctoral Fellowship (CIBERESP), Ministry of Education, Spain - NTNU (Trondheim, Norway)
- 2010: Poster award in the Spatial Statistics 4-7 June, 2013, The Ohio State University
- Computer skills: R (INLA), SPSS, MPLUS, STATA.
- Languages: Catalan and Spanish (bilingual), English. Italian
- Member of the Research Group in Statistics, Econometrics, and Health (GRECS), from 2011.
- Member of the CIBERESP, Group 51 at the University of Girona, from 2011.
- Member of the Teaching innovation network on reflective learning at the University of Girona, from 2013.
- International Journal Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment (SERRA), PLoS One, Journal of Cleaner Production, International Journal of Geographical Information Science, European Journal of Law and Economics, BMJ Open, City, Territory, and Architecture, Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
- Guest Editor for International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health for the Special Issue “Prevention and Control of Epidemic Infectious Diseases: Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic”.
- Member of the editorial team of the journal Archivos de Prevención de Riesgos Laborales.