Conferences, invited seminars, workshop organiser or discussant
- Tecnologías Sanitarias y Resultados en Atención Primaria y Salud Mental (PRISMA), Barcelona, Spain - March 2022
- 14th International Conference of the ERCIM WG on Computational and Methodological Statistics (CMStatistics 2021), London, UK - December 2021
- Numerical Wildfires 2021, Corsica - November 2021
- Center for Research in Occupational Health (CiSAL), Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain - June 2018
- Karolinska Institutet, Sweden - February 2018
- Center for Research in Occupational Health - University Pompeu Fabra, Spain - January 2016
- ICAM, Barcelona, Spain - October 2015
- Department of Mathematics, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón, Spain - June 2014
- International conference “Tercer encuentro conjunto de la Real Sociedad Matemática Española y la Sociedad Matemática Mexicana” in Zacatecas (México) - August 2014
- NTNU, Trondheim, Norway - October 2012
Workshop organiser or discussant
- Member of the organizing committee of the I Exhibition of University Entrepreneurship at the UdG - May 2022.
- Member of the organizing committee of the I Conference of University Entrepreneurship at Secondary Students. A day to understand the future to come and foster the value of entrepreneurship among secondary students. - April 2022.
Member of the organizing committee of the Skills building seminar: “Using trajectory analyses of longitudinal data in studies of work disability: methodological aspects” in the 11th European Public Health Conference – November 2018.
- Discussant of the paper “Grain price convergence among the gubernias of the Russian Empire from 1861 to 1915” at the INFER Workshop on Economic Geography, Agglomeration and Environment, 2015, University of Corsica.
- Member of the organizing committee of the XIV Jornada del Dia de l'Estadística de Catalunya, October 2014, University of Girona.
- Member of the Local Organizing Committee of the VI Congress of the Spanish-Portuguese Association of Resource and Environmental Economics (AERNA), September 2014, University of Girona.
Nacional or International conferences
- 11th European Public Health Conference Winds of change: towards new ways of improving public health in Europe (2018, Ljubljana): Methodological approach to compare available software to deal with trajectory analysis.
- XXXVI Reunión Anual de la Sociedad Española de Epidemiología (SEE) y XIII Congresso da Associação Portuguesa de Epidemiologia (APE) (2018, Lisboa): La incapacidad temporal en dos cohortes de nacimiento (1949-1969 y 1970-1990) en Cataluña, 2012-2014.
- 9th International Workshop on Spatio-Temporal Modelling (METMA IX) (2018, Montpelier): Modelling the environmental risk of the evolution wildfires using random spread process including covariates.
- 10th European Public Health Conference (Sustaining resilient and healthy communities) (2017, Stockholm): Trajectories of sickness absence duration in Catalonia (Spain) from 2012 to 2014.
- EPICOH (2016, Barcelona): Labour market trajectories and mortality.
- 8th International Workshop on Spatio-temporal modelling (METMA VIII) (2016, Valencia): Modeling social media Big Data to extract relevant information.
- INFER Workshop “Agglomeration, economic geography and environment” (2015, Corte): Intersectoral and spatial spill-overs of firms’bankruptcy in Spain.
- XXXIV Congreso Nacional de Estadística e Investigación Operativa (2013, Castellón): Modelling big wildfires using a two-part econometric model.
- Spatial Statistics 2013 (2013, Columbus, Ohio (USA)). Fire spread analysis to infer big wildfires hazards.
- VI International Workshop on spatio-temporal modelling (METMA6) (2012, Guimaraes): Log Gaussian Cox processes analysis for spatio-temporal modelling of wildfires in Catalonia.
- Forest Fires 2012 (2012, New Forest, UK): Spatio-temporal modelling of wildfires in Catalonia, Spain, 1994-2008, through log Gaussian Cox processes.
- Spatial Statistics 2011. Mapping Global Change (2011, Enschede): Spatio-temporal pattern modelling of wildfires in Spain.